Salesforce Developer - Portland, OR - $130,000 - Hybrid Role
A SaaS company based in Portland, Oregon is hiring for a Salesforce Developer! This is an opportunity to work with multiple Salesforce products and manage the front end & back end Salesforce development for a growing company. This role is hybrid out of Portland and employees are working in office 2 - 3 times a week!Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer (CS Degree or Software Engineering background preferred)
- Experience with Apex, Aura Components, Visualforce, & Lightning Web Components
- API Integration experience (Mulesoft & Informatica Experience is a plus)
- Experience working with heavily customized platforms
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Life Insurance & LTD
- Parental Leave
- 401K Options
- PTO + Holidays + Sick Leave
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Developer role, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role:
or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4360 or firstname.lastname@example.org