This Salesforce Consulting Partner of 1,200 people across the globe is currently looking to on board some TA's, SA's, and BA's. Known for being in the oracle space 20 years ago. They work in the industries of manufacturing, life sciences, health care, and more. Work in 4 different verticals- Advisory, Implementation Services, Managed Services, and a Product Team. This role is open because they want to grow their head count of BA's as well as a massive bump in the pipeline and more clients=need more workers. The size of the team will be contingent on the size of the client. Added bonus- 2 CTA's on the team. Functional and technical people hired will work with them and get to learn from there.
Role & Responsibilities
- Captures user stories and epics within Jira
- Supports Production Releases including manifest, change set creation and deployment across Salesforce sandboxes
- Has knowledge of structured custom software development life cycle methodologies and techniques
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 plus years experience
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- 3 weeks PTO
- Standard benefits, medical dental, vision
- Work life balance focus