5 years of Salesforce Developing IS A MUST!!!
Looking for a Salesforce Development Manager to lead a relatively new Salesforce team
70% Managerial Duties 30% Hands-on Developer Duties
*Prefer someone in Pittsburgh Area, must be in eastern or central time zones*
*Mostly remote, but must come in once a month to the Pittsburgh office in the early phases, but will end up coming in quarterly
Requirements and skills:
* 5+ years' experience as a Salesforce Developer
* 1+ years' experience as a technical lead or managing a software development team
* Salesforce Service cloud, Salesforce Experience Cloud
* Strong understanding of Agile methodology
* Strong understanding of Apex, Lightning components, and Visualforce
* .NET experience is preferred but not required
* Help build internal Salesforce team; defining roles and hiring process
* 70-30, management and hands on
* Collaborate with architects and other product and development resources to design and implement scalable, integrated, enterprise solutions.
* Work in highly collaborative teams using agile based software development methodologies (Scrum and Kanban).
* Work with management, other senior engineers, software architects and quality assurance engineers to resolve development roadblocks.
* Deliver project assignments on time and with high quality.
* Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, best practices, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
* Mentor, coach, motivate team to consistently deliver high quality software
* Maintain team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence and a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement
* Participate in project resourcing, staffing, and hiring decisions
* Define professional development goals and conduct performance reviews
* Participate in code reviews and ensure that developers follow the desired architectural patterns and adhere to standard software development methodologies.
* Participate in creating estimates for internal and customer facing projects.
* Troubleshoot critical production and performance issues as needed.
* Support production release management activities as needed.
* Communication of architecture and design
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.