Salesforce Senior Administrator | 70-90 per hr | Buffalo, NY
A Salesforce client is looking for a Senior Administrator to come support their team. The right person will have a working knowledge of Salesforce flows, and proven ability to be ambitious. You should be a good problem solver and be able to figure out solutions. You should also be good with workflows, Process Builder, and declarative development. Any experience with Apex is a big plus (not required).We are seeking…
- 5+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Strong configuration skills (flows/process builder/reports/dashboards)
- Proven ability to work in a team environment (6 people)
- Experience with Salesforce in a financial service (not required)
- Experience with Sales, Service Cloud
- Experience communicating with key business stakeholders
- Nice to have: development skills
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Sabrina at email@example.com. Call Sabrina DiStefano for more information at 347.783.6533.
*Send your resume now to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Buffalo / Administrator / Apex / Flows