Salesforce Technical Consultant - Portland, OR - $110K
An established Portland based company is looking for a Salesforce Technical Consultant to join their Salesforce team! This is an opportunity to utilize your Salesforce expertise, communication skills and project management skills while working with several clients.Role & Responsibility:
- Collaborate with clients to gather requirements, create documentation, and analyze business processes/needs
- Translate business needs into functional and technical requirements for Salesforce solutions.
- Manage projects from conception to implementation
- Manage testing and ensure that solutions will run smoothly in production
- Experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce Certifications highly preferred
- Experience with Sales and Service Clouds
- Experience managing multiple projects at a time
- Comfortable in a client facing role or working directly with stakeholders
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Functional Consultant role, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role:
or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4360 or firstname.lastname@example.org