Salesforce Business Systems Analyst - Denver - $125-150K
One of my clients is looking for a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst to join their team! Click the link below or send me a message if you're interested.Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Build relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Exhibit strong analytical skills; experience breaking down data problems
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience working in client facing role
- Experience working in Salesforce implementations in a consulting environment
- Detail oriented and analytical problem solving skills
If you are interested in this role, we'd love to hear from you! To be considered, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 303-558-4387 or email@example.com.