Salesforce Systems Administrator - Denver - $90-120k
A client in Denver is looking to bring on a Salesforce Systems Administrator to their team to lead Administrative duties and guide the Salesforce platform through projects. This role is a great opportunity to join a distinguished Colorado company that is looking to build their Salesforce platform and bring on a passionate individual that is eager to lead the way. Roles & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Implement, Integrate, work with processes, flows, dashboards, and reporting in Salesforce Lightning
- Collaborate closely with other Salesforce Admins and across business units to best utilize the platform.
- Lead team through projects and best route to solutions
- Enhance sales productivity through accurate execution of business projects
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce certifications are highly desirable
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce CPQ is highly preferred
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to translate business opportunities into solutions
If you feel like you can exceed in this role we'd like to hear more from you. To be considered, send a resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org