The Marketo Marketing Specialist
The Marketo Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing the company's email marketing automation platform, as well as working in conjunction with outside vendors to manage the company website. This role will also be responsible for coordinating and/or participating in many other aspects of marketing including, but not limited to, media selection, ad development, fiscal budgeting, catalogue development, social media, exhibition planning and promotion, and general marketing support.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing - Applies to all divisions of AR (ARI, ARM, ARE and SAR)
- Execute the Marketing activities as outlined in the summary section,
- Manage and execute all outbound email marketing through marketing automation platform.
- Implement new product launches across all forms of media, including print and online though press releases, Website spotlights, advertisement.
- Work alongside marketing team and outside vendors to develop and implement strategies for social media campaigns
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to cable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Fluent knowledge of computers and MS Office programs. Experience working with an agency preferred.
- Marketing Automation platform experience is required.
- Marketo preferred.
- Adobe Creative
- Saite experience preferred.
To apply for this role or information on the Salesforce.com market and some available opportunities, send your CV to G.email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed.
Marketo/HubSpot/Salesforce/marketing Cloud/ SFMC/Apex