My client, a cutting edge medical equipment company, is looking for a mid-level Salesforce Lightning Developer to join the already established Salesforce team.
Working on solution delivery in a fast-paced, agile environment. This Developer should be able to demonstrate strong liaison skills to best understand the delivery of the acceptance criteria to agreed timescales.
Role & Responsibilities
- Using Lightning Web Components, Aura Components, Apex, Visualforce, Web Services and APIs
- Work with the Technology Manager to understand requirements through all aspects of the project life cycle
- Replace Visualforce functionality with Lightning components to modernise user interface and experience
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ year's Salesforce Developer experience
- Experience with REST (Salesforce API)
- Platform Developer Certifications
- £55,000 - £65,000 DOE
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Health care and insurance schemes
- Development and training opportunities
- Adoption and enhanced maternity leave
- And more...