Salesforce Administrator - Portland, OR - Onsite - $145K
A growing start up in the Portland Metro area is hiring for a Salesforce Administrator to join their Salesforce team! Role & Responsibility:
- Continuous enhancements of the Salesforce platform
- Integrate and manage 3rd party applications
- Define business requirements, translate into technical requirements, and see build through from start to finish
- Maintain and analyze data in Salesforce
- Stay up to date with Salesforce releases and advise on best practices
- At least 4 years of experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- Experience with Sales, Marketing, Service and Field Service Lightning
- Comfortable working with several hundred end users
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Administrator role, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role:
or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4360 or firstname.lastname@example.org