The Salesforce Service Cloud Associate Developer in eCommerce IT works under the direction of the Salesforce Service Cloud Business Analyst and Salesforce Service Cloud Developer to develop projects in Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This position will develop differentiated customer experiences using the business tools in Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud and CRM.
Skills & Qualifications
- Need 3+ Year Salesforce Marketing Cloud Development Experience
- AMPscript, SQL, SOQL
- Journey Builder, Interaction Studio, Automation's, Processes
- Need to be Business/Sales Oriented
- Need to be Personable - Team Focused Setting
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Business Analyst to develop, schedule and implement Service Cloud Capability to support business campaigns - work flexibly to accomplish this.
- Develop in the Salesforce Lightning Platform.
- Assist in training Business Users on the Service Cloud Platform.
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Develop defect fixes and enhances.
- Assist in developing and maintaining Service Cloud/Marketing Cloud interfaces; this may require basic programming in Ampscript.
- Utilises interfaces with CRM system to assure a seamless tracking of Guest experience; use this information to further customise Build-A-Bear's shopping experience for the Guest.
- Work cooperatively with IT Development Team.
- Other duties as assigned by management.