Senior Salesforce Developer - Remote - $125k
A client of mine is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team! The role is fully remote, but ideally lives near their HQ in Oregon for occasional office visits!
- Develop customer user interface through VisualForce, Lightning Web Components, and Aura components
- Develop Apex and VisualForce to support business requirements
- Integrate Salesforce APIs with other CRM systems
- Follow SFDC best practices for custom development
- Support the CRM team
Require Skills & Experience:
- Salesforce Sales and Service cloud development experience
- Field Service Lightning product knowledge
- Certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II
- Experience working in an agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- Competency of other coding languages (C++, SQL, .NET, etc.)
- Active in the Salesforce community
If you are interested in this role, we'd love to hear from you! To be considered, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 303-558-4387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.