As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will play a critical role in the implementation, customization, and development of this organisation's Salesforce platform. You will collaborate with various teams within the organization to identify business requirements and design efficient and effective technical solutions.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Working on an advanced Salesforce Org utilising tools such as Sales Cloud & Communities, all on Lightning
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather business requirements and translate them into scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Develop high-level Apex & LWC code
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce releases, new features, and best practices to optimize platform performance and user experience.
- Experience in a Salesforce Developer position, ideally having worked on a large internal Salesforce Org
- Experience with Sales or Service Cloud- Communities/Experience Cloud beneficial
- Comfortable with all aspects of Apex, Visualforce & LWC development
- Proficiency in Salesforce configuration, including custom objects, workflows, validation rules, and security settings.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator & Platform Developer I. Platform Developer II beneficial
- hybrid working- 4 days remote working per week