FULLY REMOTE SENIOR SALESFORCE DEVELOPER - HIRING NOW - 125K
We have an exciting and new opportunity where this financial services company is looking for FULLY REMOTE Salesforce Developer. You need to be located in NY, MA, NC, SC, FL or AZ. They are looking for an experienced developer who is looking to grow within their company, since they are growing rapidly! You will design and lead innovative and cutting-edge Salesforce solutions and solve complex problems that will help transform the organization. The company is looking to hire immediately ASAP! This is a full time remote position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure successful system delivery to the production environment and assist the operations and support team in resolving production issues as necessary.
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews with other Salesforce developers.
- Develop and document high-level solution architectures for new projects.
- Effectively interact/communicate with business users regarding requirements, design reviews, prototype presentations, etc.
- 2-4+ years of Salesforce development experience, delivering solutions into production, and a track record of getting stuff done
- 2+ years of experience with developing enterprise applications in Apex, Lightning Framework and Lightning Web Components
- Experience with API Integrations (Web and Restful)
- Advanced understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Platform Developer Cert (+)
- Experience working with Financial Services Clients (+)
Benefits include a base salary of $125k plus a bonus! This position allows you the ability to work fully remote out of NY, MA, NC, SC, FL or AZ! This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing financial services institution that promotes both a healthy work life balance and a positive team culture.
If you are interested, contact Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 347-478-5997.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347)- 478- 5997 or email@example.com