Salesforce.com Service Cloud Developer-Houston, TX- $80k+
A client in transportation software is looking to bring on a Salesforce Service Cloud Developer to their team. The ideal candidate will be familiarized with field service lightning and have experienced working in a helpdesk position with field technicians.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for Salesforce within the organization
- Stay current on new and existing functionalities of the Service Cloud and helping with enhancements and implementations of different functionalities and applications
- Ability to gather requirements and turn them into technical solutions for the team
- Handle and troubleshoot any issues within the system
- 2+ years Salesforce Service Cloud Experience
- Experience with Apex(Triggers and Classes) as well as Declarative Development
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification (Preferred)
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to take on more ownership of the Salesforce platform. The position will be on-site in the Houston area and offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
If you are interested in being considered for the position please send your resume to Kate Murray at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org