- Sound knowledge of SDLC with Agile and Waterfall.
- Prior experience in production support is a plus.
- Designing Application Programming Interface (API) layers, data model and API specifications with Mulesoft.
- Developing APIs using Mulesoft platform components including API Manager, CloudHub, AnyPoint Studio, Dataweave and AnyPoint Messaging Queue (MQ).
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and support of MuleSoft applications.
- Expertise in Microservices, Spring Boot (Java), Databricks (python).
- Should have hands on experience in Shell scripting (Unix or Linux).
- Good at Integration patterns; Strong experience in SOA, REST and web services.
- Hands on with Azure Integration.
- Work closely with MuleSoft Architects to design, implement and test MuleSoft solutions
- Debug, troubleshoot and resolve MuleSoft application issues.
- Good at Written and Oral communication; Should be Flexible and customer centric.
Salesforce jobs by location