Salesforce.com Developer-Austin ,TX- $110k+
A software client of ours is looking to bring on a Salesforce Developer to help oversee their development and Salesforce teams. The ideal candidate will be a Salesforce Subject Matter Expert in Salesforce and have experience with development and technical leadership of the platform.The Role
The company is looking for an experienced Salesforce professional to help bring their technology platform to the next level. This is a great chance to be apart of an up and coming Salesforce ISV and make a large impact.A Typical Day in the Job:
To be Successful you Must Possess:
- Be informed and up to date on Salesforce Best practices and come up with the overall strategy of the organizations Salesforce platform
- Provide Technical direction for large projects
- Consult with business partners on Salesforce trends and influence technology direction
- Fulfill the leadership, analysis, and design requirements of projects as well as custom builds and LWC expertise
- Collaborate with project teams to improve product delivery
- Responsible for proper and effective tools to be integrated into the system
- 3+ years of Salesforce Experience
- In depth knowledge of the Salesforce capabilities
- Great Communication 10/10
- Passion for all things Salesforce
- Salesforce Admin(201) Certification Required: Advanced Admin and Developer preferred
Great Company to expand with, 4 day work weeks, competitive benefits, and unlimited PTO. Note: must be willing to come on-site 10% of the time and must be a Texas resident.Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this Time.
Send CVs to Kate Murray at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org