Salesforce Engineering Manager - Remote - $185k
A client of mine is looking for someone to lead their Salesforce Engineers! If you have experience leading teams, hands-on development experience, and have experience with CPQ - this is the job for you!Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce development / engineering experience
- 3+ years managing a technical Salesforce team
- Deep understanding of platform integration patterns and APIs
- Expert in Sales, Service, and Experience cloud
- Salesforce advanced certifications (CPQ certifications a plus)
- Proficient with APEX, VisualForce, LWC, and Salesforce CPQ
- 401k match
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Annual performance bonuses
- Health and dental insurance
If you are interested in this role, we'd love to hear from you! To be considered, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 303-558-4387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.