Salesforce Administrator-Houston, TX-$80k+
A client in the SaaS industry is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. The role will be in charge of administration and training of 100+ users in the organization. They are looking for a candidate with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Manage administration of organization-Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds as well as Administration of Pardot
- Customize Salesforce views, workflows, data model and objects, rules, profiles, etc. and collaborate with business stakeholder teams, data analytics, and operations to enhance user experience.
- Manage incoming support requests from IT, support, and front-line users; including daily administrative/maintenance requests and larger analytical projects
- Evaluate, scope, run system updates and enhancements within expected timeframe
- Manage and maintain integration with third party tools and Salesforce
- Make suggestions on additional applications to better improve Salesforce workflow
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to assist with problem resolution
- Minimum of 2 years working in Salesforce
- Experience working with Pardot on email templates and campaigns
- Experience integrating Salesforce with ERP and third party applications
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification
This position has offers Health, Dental, and Vision insurance as well as eligibility to opt in to a 401k plan. There is currently remote flexibility for this role.