Senior Salesforce Administrator - Seattle, WA - $160,000
A West coast based company is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join their growing Salesforce team! As the Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will work closely with the architects to implement and maintain complex solutions in Salesforce. This is a great opportunity to work with business leaders and technical team members to enhance the Salesforce platform to meet business goals!Role & Responsibility:
- Continuous enhancements of Salesforce platform
- Custom objects, flows, validation rules, workflows, process builder, etc.
- Manage profiles and permissions, role hierarchy, security models, as well as application customization
- Collaborate with business leaders to define requirements, utilize data and reports to understand what enhancements are needed
- Experience in a Senior Salesforce Administrator role
- Experience with Sales, Service and Experience (Community) Cloud
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with 3rd party app implementations
If you are interested in an exciting new Senior Salesforce Administrator role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role:
or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4360 or email@example.com