Salesforce Technical Consultant - Flexible Working
As a Salesforce Technical Consultant you will play a pivotal role across this boutique Salesforce Partners consulting team. This Salesforce Partner have recently won a range of projects and are looking to kick start these fresh greenfield implementation's as soon as possible.
In this Salesforce Technical Consultant position you will be driving the implementation of Salesforce across various project, getting exposure to the most up to date and lucrative Salesforce clouds and products. Another key aspect of the position will be meeting with a range of c-level stakeholders to gather and translate all technical requirements within Salesforce. Also, you will be leading across a range of integration's between Salesforce and other 3rd party technologies while providing additional training and support to the wider users. You will also be assisting the end clients with Apex and Lightning Components work to build out a range of custom interfaces and lightning pages.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce (Certified in Salesforce preferred)
- Gathering and translating technical requirements with stakeholders
- Integration's between Salesforce and other 3rd party technologies
- Use of a variety of Salesforce clouds and products (e.g. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ and Field Service Lightning)
- End to end implementation's
- Strong understanding of Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Web Components
This Salesforce partner has a strong supportive culture and heavily push self-development while looking to promote from within. They showcase this by given every member of the team a training budget for them to use across training courses and certifications within Salesforce.
If you are interested in Salesforce vacancy, please do not hesitate to send over your CV. Email it to; firstname.lastname@example.org
If this doesn't sound like a 100% fit for yourself, but you would be interested in similar roles in Salesforce, then please do not hesitate to send me your CV or call 0207 337 0871, and I will be in contact.