Sr. Salesforce Developer Technology:
$150-180K BaseDate Posted:
December 5, 2022
My end-user client is looking for a Salesforce Developer to lead the design and development of custom solutions for internal and external clients. They work with different non-profit entities to ensure our impact on the environment is sustainable. This role would be involved with executing the road map which the Solution Architect will design, and supported with a team of 10+ Salesforce professionals. Responsibilities
- Develop custom products for external stakeholders.
- Translate needs and develop custom solutions using traditional and agile development methodologies.
- Analyze business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API's.
- Provide mentoring and technical leadership to other team members.
Nice to Have's
- 5+ years of developing complex custom Salesforce solutions.
- 2+ years of Lightning Web Component Development.
- Hands-on experience using OOP languages.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming techniques.
- Experience with Git.
- Expertise with Model View Controller methodologies.
- Salesforce Certifications are a must.
- Sales, Service and Communities is a must.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of Netsuite, Docusign CLM, Boomi.
- Experience on an Agile Scrum project under CD/DevOps
- Non-profit or philanthropic experience.