Title: Ncino Technical Architect Only US Citizens or GC Holders will be considered Not a C2C Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, VisualForce and J2EE technologies. The candidate will be responsible for the application design, development and support of nCino loan origination related projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment. Through the use of UML diagrams, design documentation and best-practice methodologies, you will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce/nCino related projects from inception through production support.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM/nCino Loan origination project with end to end implementation experience
integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Proficiency in programming using Salesforce SFDC, Force.com
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution
- Additional Salesforce.com
experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow
- Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, OracleQualifications
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must be willing to travel (35-50%)
- Must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer
Must have skills and experience
- 5 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM applications
- 3-5 years of developing customizations for nCino Loan Origination system.
- Experience in implementation of nCino Loan Origination platform
- Proven experience in nCino Loan Origination/ Treasury Management/Retail Loan origination implementations
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM
- Specific knowledge of CRM SaaS and Salesforce.com
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing, and security
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools
- Working experience with LaserPro, Credit Bureau Integration, FileNet, AFS Loan System, Loan IQ plus
- Project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- 3+ years experience integrating distributed Applications and services including .Net, J2EE, and Client/Server Applications
- Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment
- Application development using relational database preferably using Oracle and SQL Server.
- Should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Must be a team player