The Salesforce Administrator role will support the day to day running of the CRM system to support marketing, sales, commercial teams, and customer service.
Formally the role includes: managing users, data quality, reporting, and housekeeping within the system. This will include hands-on configuring of Salesforce.com to provide for the requirements where that is most appropriate, all the while ensuring that quality and service levels are high.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with various partners to make continual improvements to the system based on new requirements and user feedback, continually looking to automate tasks and processes in the business
- Administration and support of Salesforce.com including configuration updates to security, sharing rules, profiles, roles, custom objects, fields, record types, updating page layouts and validation rules, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Problem analysis and solution design, configure, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and internal stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions to support business requirements
- Create and maintain documentation on processes and application configuration
- Identify system inefficiencies/gaps, troubleshoot operational issues, and explore opportunities for updates
- Special projects, as required
Skills & Qualifications
- SF ADMIN 201 CERT
- 3 YEARS SF Admin experience
- Experience with life-cycle in an agile / scrum environment
- Remote / Work from home ( 1-2 times in the office per month )
- Private Medical insurance
- 23 days annual leave and more added the longer you are with the company
- Pension scheme
- Eye care scheme
- & more!