- £50,000 to £55,000 GBP
- Trainers Role
- Skills: 2 years experience training staff in Salesforce and how to use there products etc
- Level: Senior
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a training programme for users of Salesforce which include commercial and finance areas of the business alongside the training and development manager.
- Manage and run specialised training sessions and programmes.
- Develop coaching and mentoring resources as the product evolves.
- Experience designing technical course material
- Assist with long term professional development of staff.
- Lead personal development programs, fostering continuous improvement.
- Work with and support line managers to resolve specific training problems.
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams .
- Have experience with existing 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' Business Process identification and documentation.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Salesforce lightning (2+ years)
- Experience of developing and delivering training programmes.
- A learning and development qualification.
Salesforce jobs by location