Are you a Senior Salesforce Developer looking for your next opportunity? I am working with a client of mine who are based in Oxford who are looking to bring in another Senior Salesforce Developer to join their Salesforce team.
They are a globally recognised business within the Travel Sector based out of Oxford, offering a hybrid working model with requirements of travel into the office once a week. However, they are flexible on the days in the office (twice in one week and a week with no travel)
Role & Responsibilities
- Working alongside engineers, product managers, and stakeholders to design and deliver solutions
- Mentor junior team members on the team
- Actively participate in design discussions internally with the team and provide suggestions
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 4 years experience working with Salesforce as a Developer
- Great knowledge of working with Apex and LWC
- Familiar with Enterprise Design Patterns and best practices
- Previous experience within the travel sector is advantageous
- Bonus up to 12%
- Hybrid working
- Full family private health care and dental
- 28 days holiday
*Please note, this role requires a right to work in the UK and does not offer visa sponsorship*
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.