As a global organisation we do more than supply the best athletes with the best equipment. Together with your teammates we have created an environment where innovation is at the centre of our work. We look for motivated individuals, who share our vision and passion to inspire future leaders not just in the workplace but in everything we do.
Your focus will be collaborating with the team executing email campaigns with a focus on the EMEA region. You along with the CRM lead will help identify the campaign strategy and advise from a technical standpoint, so stakeholder management will be key to success. You will take the platform to new levels and advise on the best practices moving forward.
- Building email campaigns, segmenting audiences ensuring the right targets met through Marketing Cloud.
- Collaborate with external vendors and take charge of the automation process.
- Demonstrate technical capability in scoping and creating technical solution/implementation on email campaigns, email reporting, and data integration.
- Continuously develop the platform and keep up to date with new releases, certifications and training's.
- You will be the Marketing Cloud in-house expert for the whole of Europe.
What we ask from you
- At least 3 years working in the Marketing Cloud environment
- Excellent Knowledge writing code in HTML/CSS
- Great understanding in SQL & AMPscript
- Fluent speaking English
What we can offer in return
- An international environment in a nice new office with social outings
- Hybrid working model
- Option to work remotely in another country for two weeks
- 28 day's vacation
- Discount on health insurance along with fitness classes
- Travel allowance