This leading educational client is looking for a BA to join the central support function, this consists of 150 professionals across many departments to support almost as many educational institutions.
This candidate will be supporting the CRM team to deliver solutions that will optimise performance and the experience of usage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the CRM team to ensure all requirements are validated and documented to support execution of the global roll out plan
- Support the managers, analysts and developers to make sure role outs all happen as planned
- Work with stakeholders and partners to gather requirements used to deliver CRM road map features across the business
- Write complete user stories to illustrate the requirements for new feature so that the developer team can understand and estimate the work to be done
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in business analysis to implement and enhance a customer relationship management system
- Commercial experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- A want to work in a purpose-led sector