This role manages the client's Salesforce database including management of one administrator, and an external contractor. It also heads up data analysis and reporting, and data strategy to ensure that all data is clean and up to date and analysed to inform stakeholder decisions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Data Strategy: Develop and deliver the Fellowship and stakeholder data strategy
- Reporting Analysis: Develop and maintain relevant reports and dashboards in Salesforce and PowerBI and/or Tableau
- Surveys: Manage all aspects of feedback surveys as required, from questionnaire design, fieldwork, to reporting, ensuring that insights are shared with the wider organisation
- Management: Be a role model for more junior staff in terms of collaborative, inclusive and impactful behaviour
- Degree level education
- Experience of managing CRM databases and dealing with its various contracts
- Knowledge of how to successfully implement a data cleaning plan
- Desirable: Experience working with Tableau and/or Power BI
If this role would be of interest then please submit an application. Due to the large number of applicants we can't reach out to every person who applies.