I am currently recruiting for a Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, the client is based in Maidenhead and they are paying a salary of up to £75k with a discretionary 10% bonus.
They require the ideal candidate to travel into the office two to three times a week but they are flexible on this. This client is a great stepping stone to gain more experience within Salesforce giving you access to the latest and exciting Salesforce products and Clouds.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing change control processes, assessing risk, challenging assumptions, translating requirements, identifying resources, and implementing development requests.
- Serve as a product expert and keep up to date with industry knowledge
- Help to develop and support and test Cloud technologies based around the Salesforce Eco system
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong knowledge of Service Cloud
- At least 3 years Salesforce experience
- Experience gathering requirements from stakeholders
- Have a hands on experience with configuration
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company sick pay after 6 months of joining
- Hybrid working flexibility