Senior Salesforce Administrator
Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Design, build and maintain reports and dashboards to provide management and Board insights into what has been achieved, and how effective functions are.
- Implement, manage and maintain the tech stack, CRM integrations and mapping.
- Collaborate with Salesforce-related stakeholders to drive data integrity and operational reliability of our standardised business analytics, tools and processes.
- Engagement with a variety of stakeholders to gather & analyse requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality, and new releases.
- Identify production risks and areas for improvement; prioritisation, design and facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
- Certified and Demonstrated Senior Salesforce CRM administrator experience in a Lightning environment.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- CPQ experience would be desired, not essential.
- Experience of implementing and administering a Salesforce CRM solution.
- Experience within a Sales environment desirable