As a Salesforce Solution Consultant & Administrator
you will be an essential member of our Salesforce team which is responsible for managing the Salesforce platform. Our Salesforce system serves as one of the backbones of our IT infrastructure and is widely used as core system for Marketing, Sales, Investment and Operation processes. In your role you get to work closely with teams across the company - in particular Marketing, Digital Acquisition, Product, Engineering and Operations and will work hands-on implementing proposed solutions.
This role is 100% remote, but currently constrained to applicants situated in Germany.
- Configuration Salesforce instance
- Constant exchange with internal users and stakeholders to gather feedback and in order to assess and prioritize future work packages
- Contribute in planning the Salesforce roadmap along the business goals
- Implement and operate new functionality to our Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pardot and Partner Community
- Identify and evaluate opportunities, recommend solutions and be part of technical decision making to constantly improve our Salesforce instance, integration and deployment processes
- Leveraging the strength of the Salesforce platform tailored to use cases and requirements
- You have at least 1 year of experience working on a Salesforce instance as a Salesforce Administrator or Consultant in a challenging work environment such as consulting or start-up
- Degree from a university or technical college
- Experience implementing custom declarative solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues
- Basic understanding of Salesforce integration options
- Ability to quickly understand business processes and connect requirements with the functional capabilities of the application
- Nice to have: Salesforce certifications (Administrator, Platform App Builder)
- Nice to have: Experience with Salesforce Pardot, Middleware, Interfaces
- Happy to work self-organized in a fast-paced environment, always be learning, and leave the campground cleaner than you found it
- Eager to work in a remote team, knowing about the communication required for efficient collaboration
- Exciting opportunity to shape and design processes and services in a fast-growing digital company
- High degree of responsibility combined with lots of room to bring in your own ideas
- Open and friendly atmosphere, flat hierarchy & direct access to leadership
- Deep insights into other areas of the family office
- Flexible working hours and up to 100% home office if you wish
- Depending on your location, access to our various office spaces (Frankfurt, Wiesbaden) or co-working space in Berlin
- 30 days holiday
- Great opportunities for learning and development
- Opportunities for advancement
Kannst du dich mit dieser Rolle identifizieren? Du möchtest deine Kariere voranbringen? Verlier keine Zeit und lege den Grundstein für deine Ziele!
Deine Bewerbung sendest du an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ich, Grit Schulz, berate dich gerne zu den Vakanzen!
Deine Vorteile mit Mason Frank zu arbeiten:
Mason Frank International ist die weltweit führende Personalberatung, welche sich auf die Vermittlung von Fach- und Führungskräften in den Bereichen Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC und weitere Cloud-Technologien spezialisiert hat. Wir verfügen über das größte Stellenangebot in unserem Spezialgebiet und haben uns schnell zum Marktführer der Salesforce Personalrekrutierung entwickelt. Täglich bieten wir weit über 1000 offene Jobs im Bereich Salesforce und Cloud-Marketing.
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/