Salesforce Project Manager - 6 Month Contract - Inside IR35
In this position, you will be joining a well-known end user who are going through a large-scale Salesforce programme. This project will be a fresh greenfield Salesforce implementation and you will be providing a range of support from a functional perspective across the project.
As a Salesforce Project Manager, you will be the 'go to' person for any Salesforce related queries and driving the internal projects end to end. Another key aspect of the position will be working closely with c-level stakeholders, gathering and translating their requirements to develop solutions within Salesforce. You will also be training multiple users throughout the organisation within Salesforce as well as creating training materials and running discovery workshops.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce (Certifications preferred)
- Use of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Training and supporting users
- Customisation and configuration
- Gathering and translating requirements with stakeholders
- End to end project management
If you are interested in Salesforce vacancy, please do not hesitate to send over your CV. Email it to; email@example.com