Senior Salesforce Developer
- Collaborate with the team to identify and implement the best Salesforce architectural solutions
- Express, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing code.
- Collaborate with the QA Engineers, Business Analysts and key business users to test the stories
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, and other technologies to build customised solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer
- Previous development experience with Salesforce.com - Certified Salesforce.com Developer would be beneficial
- Proficient Experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers, LWC
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, sync/asyn
- Leadership experience is a nice to have