Salesforce -Consultant -Partner - Hybrid - London
An exciting opportunity to for a Salesforce Consultant to join one of the fastest growing salesforce Partners in the ecosystem.
As a Salesforce Consultant, you are responsible for the successful delivery of the projects. This involves working closely with clients to understand their business requirements and translating those to the Salesforce platform to the highest technical standards.
Note: Only candidates based in the UK with the full right to work will be considered for this position Responsibilities:
- You'll be working very closely with clients to understand their complex business processes and requirements, you'll help them develop wider Salesforce solutions whilst adding business value and innovation through your extensive functional knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
- You'll be confident with workshop facilitation, an excellent communicator, and the interface between the client and our Salesforce consultants ensuring the requirements are translated into solutions
- You'll add significant value to our projects through recommending and suggesting features that meet our client's needs and being able to configure the platform.
- Be the Salesforce expert for our clients, expectation to solve our clients most complex business challenges
- Consultants spend significant time face to face with our clients so we'll help to develop your professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
- Good experience of Salesforce consultancy and/or business analysis experience covering multiple clouds ( Sales & Service)
- Experience of working on large complex end user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end users
- Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) or Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a wider team that includes highly skilled Salesforce developers, change management consultants and testers
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and translating these into clear user stories, managing the product backlog and assisting the client with testing and product demonstrations