Salesforce Developers wanted for different partners and end-customers in Brussels. It's a good time to be a Salesforce developer, the market is very attractive, dynamic and you can be the actor of your own career.
You can have the chance to work with the newest technologies on the market in analytics, IoT, etc... You can also grow into an architect or a lead developer if that's where your ambition lies. All partners and end-customers offer different things, happy to discuss what the best possibilities are for you.
The job description is different from company to company. For some companies you have the chance to gathering requirements and come with technical solutions, for others you can develop solutions from scratch and act like a product developer.
These are the basic requirements that clients usually ask for:
- Experience with APEX, VisualForce
- Experience with lightning
- Experience in gathering requirements, technical analysis and speaking with different parts of the business
- Experience in customer facing roles is advantageous
- French or Dutch language skills are a huge advantage
- Some customers would also consider cross-training from Java, .NET, Python, C# etc..
Send your CV today to email@example.com
or call the number +32 (0)2 808 1381 and ask for Jason Jung to discuss this opportunity.
When you think you're not eligible for the job, contact me for an informal chat to discuss your career opportunities.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. It's our responsibility to find you a suitable position and to help you throughout the recruitment process. We support you to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible.