Salesforce - Business Analyst - Hybrid Working - End User
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join a well known Irish organisation. This company has a well established team and have plans to expand over the coming months.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and support their Salesforce solution comprised of sales cloud & service cloud
- Liase with internal & external stakeholders.
- Project manage and support digital initiatives through to our live environment.
- Build, test, deploy and document configuration across our Salesforce landscape.
- Support the business with data activities such as analytics, data mining and AI.
- Build and maintain trusted business relationships with our customers.
- Provide application support as required for BAU activities.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in an ICT or other related field
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with project management and delivery methodologies and systems
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience
- Exposure to Salesforce Lightning
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical cover
- Hybrid working