Marketing Automation Specialist - Stockholm, Sweden - ASAP
As a CRM Marketing Automation Specialist, you will fundamentally build, configure and test campaigns according to set requirements, create target group selections, connect different channels in the dialogues, and perform management and optimization on rolling campaigns.
You will also contribute to the work of further developing processes and requirements on the Marketing Automation system and on the data on which the campaigns are based. You are expected to become a "superuser" so that you can provide your team with knowledge about opportunities and limitations in the Marketing Automation system. Your responsibilities in the service are to:
- Configure, build and test campaigns in Adobe Campaign Classic
- Make target group and trigger selections in the customer database
- Contribute with system knowledge when designing / setting requirements for new campaigns
- Manage, optimize and monitor rolling campaigns
- Responsible for quality assurance and testing of campaigns that are launched
- Act as a "superuser" and system expert within Adobe Campaign Classic
The role is located in Stockholm Your profile:
To succeed in this service, we believe that you are crazy about Marketing Automation and CRM, have a high understanding of how we can meet our customers in different channels and are stimulated by improving the customer experience through continuous optimization. To succeed in the role, we see that you have:
☎ +46 8 502 425 42
- worked hands-on with marketing automation for a couple of years, alternatively has solid experience in CRM / Business Intelligence as a database analyst or SQL / SAS programmer and has a great interest in data-driven marketing worked in any system for Marketing Automation, e.g. Salesforce, Adobe Campaign, SAS or Portrait are highly qualified.
- relevant higher education in technology, computer or systems science.
- good knowledge of Swedish and English (contact with IT and system supplier takes place to a large extent in English).
- It is an advantage if you have experience of working with customer database searches via SQL and / or programming in SAS. If you have experience in the insurance industry, that is a plus.
- To thrive in the role, we believe that you have a logical, pragmatic, open and solution-focused mind. You are easy to structure your work and have an eye for detail and have the ability to communicate with others, whether it is analysts, marketers or IT developers.
☎ +44 191 337 7670 (ext. 7670)