Salesforce Senior Developer
Location - Leeds/Remote , Start date - ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - up to £80,000
A well-funded, innovative company in the financial services industry is looking to bring in a senior salesforce developer. This is a unique opportunity to join a hypergrowth organisation with several exciting projects.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits. Key responsibilities
- Be a prominent engineer in the Salesforce team in effectively designing and implementing required features, with a focus on delivering scalable solutions using Salesforce best practices.
- Address development issues and work multi-functionally with our product and wider engineering teams.
- Work with engineers to integrate backend data with Salesforce via middleware to give our end users an enhanced data experience.
- Using lightning, code high quality, elegant salesforce solutions to ensure customer enquiries are answered in an efficient, fast & controlled manner. (Financial services cloud experience desired but not essential)
- Strong experience with Salesforce integrations.
- Previous demonstrable experience of using Salesforce platform languages & Processes: Apex, LWC, Service Cloud & Lightning as well as advanced administration tools such as process builder, flow and custom settings.
- Experience using RESTful API's
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities