Salesforce Developer opportunity, fully remote, paying up to £63,000 with great benefits, what more could you want?
I am working with a Privately owned University who are looking to expand their Salesforce team. This is a fairly new implementation of Salesforce so they are building out a large team. They work across Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud.
Skills & Qualifications
- A first degree or equivalent in IT, Computer Service or a related field
- 3 years experience working with Salesforce as a Developer
- Experience in producing training materials and user guides
- A good knowledge of Apex and Visualforce coding
- Strong Leadership and the ability to negotiate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Fully remote working
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Competitive salary
*Please note, this role requires a right to work in the UK and does not offer visa sponsorship*