Are you a skilled Salesforce Administrator with a passion for the not for profit sector? One of my clients who are operating on a fully remote basis across the UK are looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to join and get the opportunity to own the Salesforce instance.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a real passion for the not for profit sector and giving back to society.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain the system
- Troubleshoot when things go wrong
- Ensure and advise on correct standards of data management and maintain data quality
- Design data reports and dashboards
- Manage relationships with Senior Stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce administrator experience, at least 3 years experience
- Senior stakeholder experience - being able to own and strategize the Salesforce instance
- A huge plus would be having fonteva experience ideally, however it is not an essential
- Remote working
- Competitive salary