We are hiring a Salesforce Manager for one of our top clients in Winnipeg, Manitoba!
Our client is one of the biggest food delivery apps that is growing rapidly with a fantastic opportunity for you to build your career and thrive. The company has an exclusive partnership with a lot of famous and large restaurants in Canada, and they are planning to dominate the market. They are end-users of Salesforce, and they are expanding their Salesforce platform. If you have a passion for technology and leading a team to success, this is your dream opportunity!
As the Salesforce Manager:
- You will be the leader for the entire Salesforce ecosystem (including Developers, Admins, Architects, and Business Analysts).
- Proficiently communicating the business needs of the stakeholders to the Salesforce team to integrate and maintain the Salesforce platform.
- Assisting the team with hands-on design and development on the platform.
- Making goals and vision for the development team to develop and integrate the Salesforce solutions.
You And What You Bring:
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce with experience in Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud. (Commerce Cloud is a plus)
- Experienced as the Salesforce Tech lead and managing a team.
- Exceptional communication skills to communicate the business needs from the stakeholders to the Salesforce team.
- Professional and engaging leadership skills who can take the initiative.
What we offer:
- Diverse, friendly, and fun culture with the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment.
- Great benefits package.
- The salary is up to $120,000k based on experience + 10% bounce
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users
throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US & Canada and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on +1 (647) 932 0189 or firstname.lastname@example.org.