FFA Accounting Consultant - 4 months - £500 / day, Remote working - Outside IR35
FFA Accounting Consultant needed for a high-profile media company, on a 4-month initial contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a truly professional end-user on an ERP implementation. You will be working directly with the Finance Director, while using some of the most cutting-edge technology in the cloud ecosystem.Roles & Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of General Ledger/Purchase Ledger and configuration of the analysis dimensions
- Intercompany configuration on legal entities, in up to 6 currencies
- Configure VAT for legal entities/companies in the FinancialForce Accounting, including the maintenance of Sales Tax Rates
- Configuration on the importing and exporting of budgets from excel
- Configuration of bank accounts & manual bank reconciliation
- Configuration of accounts payable & accounts receivable on the sales invoice customer input form
- Fixed Assets on depreciation books
- Using strong interpersonal skills to consult the project on a technical basis.
The candidate must have a strong technical understanding of complex accounting language and hands-on experience implementing ERP
applications, ideally within Salesforce or FinancialForce. as well as outstanding business acumen & interpersonal skills.
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible to apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK/EU and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com/FinancialForce opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Georgia Coles at email@example.com
or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8402.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis internationally.