I am on the search for a Salesforce Senior Admin to join a globally recognised End User who are based in London but offer fully remote working with a salary of up to £65k dependent on salary. They are a market leader in the sector and they have plans to grow their Salesforce team moving forward. They work heavily with Sales Cloud and CPQ.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be the go to person for Salesforce, supporting various different departments
- Create Salesforce process documents, training material, and data structure lists.
- Build work flows and solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support business requirements and processes, including dashboards reports and analytics.
- Administer Core Salesforce CRM platform, including support, maintenance, permissions, and licensing.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 years experience working with Salesforce
- Certified admin
- Salesforce Sales Cloud experience
- CPQ experience
- Fully remote working
- Competitive salary