Our candidate will be responsible for developing end to end solutions that will directly impact the efficiency and overall success of the global sales.
The role will include collaborating with Salesforce Product Owners, Solution Architects, Engineers, and Admins to develop new features and to optimise existing processes. You will interact and integrate with other scrum teams distributed in local and remote offices to deliver projects and ensure high-quality solutions.
As a foundation of your skills, you have a strong OOD background in .NET or JAVA, and experience working across the full stack in large and complex enterprise systems. You have complemented this foundation with strong engineering skills on the Salesforce platform.
If you are excited about tackling and solving tough problems; if you want to be part of a fast-paced work environment and work inside the support structure of a global enterprise; if you want to be a front runner in changing how the company conducts business through technology and design - then this position is for you.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Development, maintenance and ownership of the Salesforce implementation, collaborating within your team and across other Agile teams to implement best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace agile best practices, software engineering methodologies, and CI/CD practices.
- Execute on the delivery of Salesforce.com projects/integrations from a technical point of view & provide input on the trade-offs with technology and feasibility and help make choices that fit the constraints of the projects.
- Manage Salesforce.com technical environments to ensure safe, secure and organised deployment of projects/code/configuration & administer system releases using fully automated release management techniques via Salesforce DX and Git.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player - who will be a part of successful cross-functional team having a composition of developers, QAs, BAs and admins
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- You'll be working for a globally recognised brand
- Beautiful headquarters in the city centre of Zurich with gym and sauna
- Flexible hybrid working mode
- Swiss residence permit sponsorship possible for the candidates from outside EU