DEVELOPER - SALES & SERVICE CLOUD - GOTHENBURG (REMOTE) - 6+ months
An enterprise Swedish client is currently undergoing a full digital transformation, and is looking for a number of technical Salesforce professionals to join their team ASAP.
The client is valued at over 500billion SEK, and continues to reinvest in itself to ensure that it remains at the forefront of digital innovation in their industry. Their current strategy aims to optimise sustainability and smart technology to bring manufacturing into the digital age.
**only open to remote candidates in the NORDICS Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits)
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Visualforce, (based on specific requirements) to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Custom User Interface development, including Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components and Lightning Web Components
- Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization
- Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code,
- Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce
- Collaborating with IT / Developers for other systems in order to integrate across the business
- Supporting the Salesforce Administrator
- 3+ years experience of Salesforce.com; Sales Cloud; Service Cloud
- Experience designing & developing core & custom applications
- Experience of data management including data & security models
- Experience of integrating Salesforce with different systems & products
- Experience at Enterprise level
- Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Experience working in international teams
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with candidates ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role then please apply today.
If this is not the exact role you are looking for, get in touch anyway. This project is one of many that are kicking off in early 2022. Please apply with your CV and a brief overview of what you are looking for (e.g. role, location, salary). I will give you a call to discuss your skillset further, as the market is booming right now and I'm sure I can help you find what you are looking for.
Alternatively, reach out on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shaunforster/ ☎ +46 8 502 425 42
☎ +44 191 337 7670 (ext. 7670)