I'm working with a well-regarded charity based in Berkshire who are looking for a Technical Salesforce Administrator with good integration skills. My client is offering hybrid working along with exposure to lots of exciting technology on their heavily-customised Salesforce Solution.
The ideal candidate has experience with Data Loader, Ecommerce applications, 3rd party application integration and a history of implementing payment systems.
Excellent communication skills are a must as this is a stakeholder-facing role and you will need to translate technical requirements to non-technical members of staff!
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaise with stakeholders and senior members of staff to gather requirements
- Be first point of contact and take ownership of the Salesforce org
- Implementation and integration of 3rd party applications to help organisation hit targets
- Utilise automation skills such as flow to streamline processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working on a complex Salesforce org
- Previous history of integrating payroll systems
- Exposure to ecommerce applications
- Flow, Data Loader, Reports, Dashboards - Apex & API desirable
- Salesforce Certified Administrator is advantageous
- Excellent Communication Skills
If this role isn't exactly what you are looking for, please get in touch via email: email@example.com - I work on a large range of roles and I definitely have something that may be of interest!