Our client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team and learn and gain knowledge with various different Salesforce products, they are paying a base salary of up to £50k and are offering hybrid working with 2-3 days in the office. They are a growing marketing business and they offer you a chance to work with a growing team within their Salesforce Team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows
- Maintain and customise Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud applications.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years experience working as a Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Admin certification
- Data management best practices and confidence using data management tools and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday + BH
- Hybrid working