Salesforce - Administrator - Oxford - Hybrid
I am working with an end user in the financial industry who are looking for a subject matter expert to take control of their platform.
A relatively small org, they will need somebody who will looking after the day to day configuration and BAU. A minimum of one day per week in their Oxford office is required.
Note: Only candidates based in the UK with the full right to work will be considered for this position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Serve as primary System Administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports user management, profiles, roles, permissions and dashboards
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of workflows, assignment rules, queues, licenses, release management, troubleshooting, capacity & storage, and general systems maintenance and other routine tasks.
- Lead on the identification of Salesforce development opportunities to ensure Salesforce is being utilised to its fullest capability, meeting the needs of our customers and organisation
- Able to support end-to-end configuration and change management of the system within the current IT Change Management process, as & when improvements are implemented
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organisation
- Act as the liaison between our users, vendors and our in-house IT team
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
Skills & Qualifications
- Breadth of experience across Salesforce platform,
- Proven experience of diagnosing issues from error codes, logging, de-bugging in process builder, workflows, apex, objects, FLS, etc
- Expsoure to Sales Cloud
- Experience of working with Flows & Report Building
- Salesforce Admin ADM201 (preferred)
- Able to demonstrate Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Knowledge of project management practices and tools
- Experince with Apex would be an added bonus but not essential
If you are able to work freely within Europe and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Stephen O'Connor at email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.