Internal Salesforce Solutions Architect Position
Are you ready to play a key role in my clients Commercial Digital Transformation and the development of new digital solutions for Denmarks leading medical company?
Are you looking to play a key role in the ongoing development of their new Salesforce platform?
Would you like to join a successful global medical device company where your ideas contribute to the betterment of human kind?
The company is one of Denmarks leading Med Tech companies. They boast a year on year growth and are a market leader in the production and distribution of medical equipment world-wide.Role & Responsibilities
- Design solutions for new features and manage the on-going development stream of enhancements to Sales Cloud and other existing applications
- Manage end-to-end projects, including aligning key stakeholders, designing solutions based on business requirements, driving implementations, integration's and overall project delivery
- Manage a technical team, including two developers and a QA tester
- Manage by-weekly scrum sprints and ensure delivery on project phases
- Potential to be groomed to take over full responsibilities of the internal Salesforce department, both from a peoples and a technical perspective
Skills and Qualifications:
- You will be the key player in determining the tactical and strategic direction the organisation take with its Salesforce platform
- You will consult the board on the best direction to take in determining which Clouds the company choose to implement to accomplish their business objectives
- You will be the go to person when it comes to all things Salesforce, from both a technical and a strategic perspective
- Full declarative knowledge of the Salesforce platform and its functionality
- Expert knowledge of Sales Cloud
- Enthusiasm and drive to explore other areas of the platform
- Experience designing solutions within Force.com
- Experience managing, driving and delivering Salesforce projects
- Competitive Salary ranging between 55,000DKK - 75,000DKK based on level of experience
- LTI (Long term incentive) in the form of a stock option. Purchase stocks each month and have them doubled for free
- Health care, dental, WIFI, and equipment covered by the company
- Exceptional in-house canteen for all staff members
- Flexible working hours, remote work available
- Development plan to grow you from the technical lead to the Salesforce department manager with full overall responsibility if you want to explore this
- Own the Salesforce platform internally and have full influence over the direction the company take with the their Salesforce platform
- This role is English speaking
- Visa's will be supported for the right candidate
- Relocators are welcome if able to start ASAP.
- If you'd like to learn more about this position please contact Lead Recruitment Consultant Luqman at:
📞 +45 88 74 11 43
All information and conversations are kept confidential. Are you ready for the next step in your career?